You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Apple Unveils 2GB iPod shuffle, Lowers 1GB Model to $49
Apple Unveils 2GB iPod shuffle, Lowers 1GB Model to $49
Tuesday, February 19th, 2008 at 8:40 AM - by
Apple introduced a 2GB version of the iPod shuffle on Tuesday. Like its 1GB counterpart, the new shuffle will be available in silver, blue, green, purple and red. Along with the higher capacity model announcement, Apple also dropped the price of the 1GB shuffle from US$79 down to $49.
The 2GB iPod shuffle will be available before the end of February for $69, $10 lower than the 1GB model cost yesterday. The 1GB iPod shuffle is available at its new $49 price now.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available