You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: iPhone Launches in Ireland, Austria
iPhone Launches in Ireland, Austria
Friday, March 14th, 2008 at 9:15 AM - by
O2's rate plans in Ireland start at €45 (about US$70.24) for 175 minutes of talk time, 100 text messages and 1 GB of data per month. Rates top out at €100 (about $156.09) for 700 talk time minutes, 100 text messages and 1 GB of data.
T-Mobile's iPhone rate plans in Austria come in two flavors. For €39 (about $60.85), users get 1000 minutes of talk time, 3 GB of data, and will pay 25c per text message. For €55 (about $85.82), users get unlimited voice and text messaging, and 3 GB of data.
The iPhone is priced at €399 (about $622.59) for the 8 GB model, and €499 (about $1,013.14) for the 16 GB model in both countries.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available