You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Rumor: New iPhone to Sport Case Redesign
Rumor: New iPhone to Sport Case Redesign
Thursday, April 3rd, 2008 at 11:30 AM - by
Rumors that Apple's 3G iPhone is on the way are coming faster by the day, and now images of the alleged next generation iPhone are beginning to surface, too. Apparently the new iPhone will also sport a glossy black back, replacing the satin nickel look found on the current model.
Apple's new iPhone?
If iPodOberver.com's source is correct, the redesigned iPhone back also drops the black plastic end piece that covers the antenna, and it appears that Apple will continue to offer an 8GB model.
Of course, rumors are just rumors until Steve Jobs pulls a new iPhone out of his pocket. If the image proves to be legit, however, the glossy black finish will make a nice addition to the up-and-coming executive's tech stash.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available