You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: PocketMac Intros RingtoneStudio for iPhone
PocketMac Intros RingtoneStudio for iPhone
Tuesday, July 1st, 2008 at 9:20 AM - by
PocketMac announced the immediate availability of RingtoneStudio for iPhone on Tuesday. The application lets users create ringtones from most movie and copy protection-free music files.
RingtoneStudio lets users create, edit, and automatically sync ringtones with their iPhone. It includes EditingBay, which is a feature that helps users visually pick 30 second clips from music and movie files for ringtones.
RingtoneStudio for iPhone requires Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5. It is priced at US$14.95 and is available for download at the PocketMac Web site.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available