You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Apple Releases iPhone 2.0.2 Update
Apple Releases iPhone 2.0.2 Update
Monday, August 18th, 2008 at 6:15 PM - by
Apple posted OS X iPhone 2.0.2 software late on Monday. The description of what it actually does includes the stunningly terse phrase "Bug fixes."
It is not currently known if the update addresses the issue some have reported with 3G dropped calls and slow downloads. iPO will continue to track further details.
iPhone Software 2.0.2: Bug fixes (and more?)
Note: users who have unlocked their iPhone 2G should not apply this update until the iPhone Dev Team weighs in on whether the current PwnageTool is compatible.
iPhone and iPod touch Software Update 2.0.2 will appear in iTunes as part of the application's weekly update check when your handheld is connected to your computer. To force the update to download and install immediately, connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer and click Update in the iTunes Summary tab.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available