You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Apple and AT&T Have a Text Message for iPhone Users
Apple and AT&T Have a Text Message for iPhone Users
Friday, August 22nd, 2008 at 2:30 PM - by
Apple and AT&T really want to make sure iPhone customers update to OS X iPhone 2.0.2, so they've sent each customer personal a text message.
There's nothing like exploiting the very technology a company is marketing to stay in contact with its own customers. Accordingly, iPhone customers are getting this message from Apple and AT&T on Friday.
This image was created with the new iPhone 2.0 software that allows the user to take a screen shot.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available