- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Prefuse 73
- It's an album about a breakup, done with beats instead of mopey lyrics. But the beats are raw, and the emotions are there, even if there aren't many words on top of it. While possibly not Scott Herren
- Boards of Canada
- This one will haunt you. From the first notes to the last, their sound surrounds you. BOC has put out a fantastic catalogue, and this album is a great starting point for a new listener. Jump straight
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
Black Sabbath, The White Stripes, The Stooges. There aren't many bands worth their salt that want to be compared to other bands, but when I listen to Wolfmother's self-titled American debut, I can
- World Party
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Rumor: Official iPhone Tethering in the Works
Thursday, August 28th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple may be working on a plan with AT&T to bring tethering to the iPhone. If the rumors are accurate, that means iPhone users will eventually be able to share their handhelds Internet connection with their laptop -- and they can do it with Apple and AT&Ts blessing, according to Gizmodo.
Apparently the word that the two companies are discussing the possibility of letting iPhone owners tether their combination iPod and smartphone, just like BlackBerry users already do, came straight from Apple CEO Steve Jobs in a response to a customer question.
If AT&T does start allowing iPhone users to tether their Internet connection with their laptop, the company will most likely charge for the feature, so expect to pay an extra US$30 or so for the privilege.
Since Apple is involved, dont expect to hear much else from the company about iPhone tethering plans until it is ready to share what they have worked out with AT&T.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked