- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Nine Inch Nails
In the sprawling post-A&R rock and roll world, there are two camps: the Beatles and the Stones. The Beatles are the artists that like to explore, evolve, and change styles. The Stones are the artis
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
When I first got hooked to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, the only place I could get their debut album, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, was through the band's Web site. I listened to the two tracks a
- The Stooges
Another pillar of my musical foundations, The Stooges' first album is one those records whose influence far outweighed its popularity. Like The Velvet Underground & Nico, hordes of people wh
- Brian Eno
- In his first proper solo release since 1996's relatively cold "The Drop," Brian Eno has constructed a whimsical and ecclectic masterpiece which is arguably one of the year's strongest records thus fa
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Rumor: Official iPhone Tethering in the Works
Thursday, August 28th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple may be working on a plan with AT&T to bring tethering to the iPhone. If the rumors are accurate, that means iPhone users will eventually be able to share their handhelds Internet connection with their laptop -- and they can do it with Apple and AT&Ts blessing, according to Gizmodo.
Apparently the word that the two companies are discussing the possibility of letting iPhone owners tether their combination iPod and smartphone, just like BlackBerry users already do, came straight from Apple CEO Steve Jobs in a response to a customer question.
If AT&T does start allowing iPhone users to tether their Internet connection with their laptop, the company will most likely charge for the feature, so expect to pay an extra US$30 or so for the privilege.
Since Apple is involved, dont expect to hear much else from the company about iPhone tethering plans until it is ready to share what they have worked out with AT&T.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked