- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- This quasi-concept album (the only of its kind) from these Vermonters finally showcased their ability to convey a message with a studio album, whereas previously they only succeeded in doing so live.
- The Redwalls
- Wow! Perhaps my 5-star rating is simply because the Redwalls are not only new and fresh (none of them older than 22!), or perhaps its because -- despite their ages -- they are able to totally capture
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
- Billy Miles
- Take the voice of a young Billie Holiday and stuff it into a svelte, petite body with the face of an angel, and you have some idea of what it's like to experience the music of Billy Miles in her self-
- The Dresden Dolls
The energetic duet of Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione that make up the Dresden Dolls have created a wonderfully haunting sound in their self-titled album. They have been able to construct an imme
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Rumor: Official iPhone Tethering in the Works
Thursday, August 28th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple may be working on a plan with AT&T to bring tethering to the iPhone. If the rumors are accurate, that means iPhone users will eventually be able to share their handhelds Internet connection with their laptop -- and they can do it with Apple and AT&Ts blessing, according to Gizmodo.
Apparently the word that the two companies are discussing the possibility of letting iPhone owners tether their combination iPod and smartphone, just like BlackBerry users already do, came straight from Apple CEO Steve Jobs in a response to a customer question.
If AT&T does start allowing iPhone users to tether their Internet connection with their laptop, the company will most likely charge for the feature, so expect to pay an extra US$30 or so for the privilege.
Since Apple is involved, dont expect to hear much else from the company about iPhone tethering plans until it is ready to share what they have worked out with AT&T.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked