- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Guitar-driven rock out of Australia, Powderfinger has not seen much exposure in the States, but should get a nod for their toe-tapping songs. Building off their previous release, "Internationalist" (
- Bumblebeez 81
Part white rap, part alternative, part pop, and part rock, the Bumblebeez grabbed a hold of me with "Pony Ride," and didn't let go.
This group does a marvelous job of moving seamlessly be
- Depeche Mode
Oddly enough, Playing The Angel is a return to form for Depeche Mode, even though it may well be argued that they never truly deviated from their roots in their more recent offerings. In the
- Various Artists
Most musical episodes of TV shows frankly stink. They are usually little more than ill-conceived vehicles intended to let the stars show off what musical talent they have. Once More, With Feeling,
- Death Cab for Cutie
With the introduction of Plans, Death Cab for Cutie became a new addition to many user's Artist list after the single "Soul Meets Body" became a hit on iTunes. Offering a fresh alternativ
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Announces Copy/Paste for iPhone 3.0
Tuesday, March 17th, 2009 at 3:23 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
Apple announced Tuesday the inclusion of the long-awaited, long desired feature of Copy/Paste for the iPhone, one of several new features that will be rolled into the iPhone platform in iPhone Software 3.0.
The feature works by double tapping a block of text, which selects the text and adds anchor points that can then be adjusted. A popup menu then offers you the opportunity to select cut, copy, or paste. Once text is copied into memory, it can be pasted into any other app that tapped into the new API, just like you'd expect from an application running on a desktop or laptop computer.
If you wish to undo your copy/paste, simply shake your iPhone or iPod touch.
iPhone Software 3.0 will be available in the Summer of 2009, and will be free to iPhone users. As with other iPhone Software updates, iPod touch users will be required to purchase the upgrade, this one at a price of US$9.95.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked