- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Secret Machines
The Secret Machines' inaugural album, Now Here is Nowhere is both old and new in its sonic assault. The trio's surprisingly big sound evokes Pink Floyd (without ever sounding like any Pink
- Barenaked Ladies
- These guys know how to put on a live show, and whomever recorded this knows how to capture one. Rock Spectacle is one of the warmest-sounding recordings I've ever heard, and totally fills a room at a
- Arctic Monkeys
Get on your dancing shoes
You sexy little swine
Black Sabbath, The White Stripes, The Stooges. There aren't many bands worth their salt that want to be compared to other bands, but when I listen to Wolfmother's self-titled American debut, I can
- David Bowie
The companion CD to a BBC television concert, BBC Radio Theatre has some of the best renditions of many of Bowie's best songs throughout his career. "I'm Afraid of Americans" is substantial
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Claims 800 Million Downloads at iPhone App Store
Tuesday, March 17th, 2009 at 1:19 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
Apple announced Tuesday that it has had some 800 million downloads at the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch applications. The news was announced during the company's iPhone 3.0 preview event being held in Cupertino.
Apple also announced that some 25,000 applications are available, up from the 15,000 apps announced January 16th, when Apple also announced it has seen some 500 million downloads. It's also slightly higher than the 800 apps claimed in January by Google for its Android Marketplace.
Apple vice president Greg Joswiak also said that 96% of the apps that had been submitted had been approved for release by Apple.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked