- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Arctic Monkeys
Get on your dancing shoes
You sexy little swine
- Prefuse 73
- It's an album about a breakup, done with beats instead of mopey lyrics. But the beats are raw, and the emotions are there, even if there aren't many words on top of it. While possibly not Scott Herren
- The Dresden Dolls
The energetic duet of Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione that make up the Dresden Dolls have created a wonderfully haunting sound in their self-titled album. They have been able to construct an imme
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
- Barenaked Ladies
- These guys know how to put on a live show, and whomever recorded this knows how to capture one. Rock Spectacle is one of the warmest-sounding recordings I've ever heard, and totally fills a room at a
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Starts 1 Billion Download App Store Promotion
Friday, April 10th, 2009 at 9:47 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple's App Store is nearing the one billion download mark, and the company is celebrating the count down with a contest that will leave one lucky winner with a US$10,000 iTunes Store credit and a 17-inch MacBook Pro.
Along with the laptop and iTunes Store credit, the person that downloads the 1 billionth application will also score a 32GB iPod touch and a Time Capsule.
Users that aren't planning on downloading any apps can still have a chance at winning the big prize by filling out the entry form at Apple's Web site. Users can submit up to 25 entries a day.
The 1 billion downloads contest runs from April 10 until the billionth app is downloaded.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked