- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Alanis Morissette
- Ten years after the original release, comes the traditional celebratory acoustic re-recording. The album has held up remarkably well. While it is not as meaningful to me as it was when I was sixteen,
- Led Zeppelin
- This album bears every flavor of genius from the five records that came before. It is, I believe, the band's finest. With Physical Graffiti, Zep came raging back to their musical home territory -- har
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Various Artists
Most musical episodes of TV shows frankly stink. They are usually little more than ill-conceived vehicles intended to let the stars show off what musical talent they have. Once More, With Feeling,
- Barenaked Ladies
- These guys know how to put on a live show, and whomever recorded this knows how to capture one. Rock Spectacle is one of the warmest-sounding recordings I've ever heard, and totally fills a room at a
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Starts 1 Billion Download App Store Promotion
Friday, April 10th, 2009 at 9:47 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple's App Store is nearing the one billion download mark, and the company is celebrating the count down with a contest that will leave one lucky winner with a US$10,000 iTunes Store credit and a 17-inch MacBook Pro.
Along with the laptop and iTunes Store credit, the person that downloads the 1 billionth application will also score a 32GB iPod touch and a Time Capsule.
Users that aren't planning on downloading any apps can still have a chance at winning the big prize by filling out the entry form at Apple's Web site. Users can submit up to 25 entries a day.
The 1 billion downloads contest runs from April 10 until the billionth app is downloaded.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked