- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Congo Norvell
Very few albums manage to capture snapshots of a quality of life in the manner that Congo Norvell's sophomore record, "Abnormals Anonymous," does.
Comparisons to the Velvet Underground are
- Massive Attack
"Black Milk" knocks me off my feet in this collection of moody and eclectic songs. Massive Attack uses samples and keyboards in a very unique way, but not all the songs pack the same punch.
- Bumblebeez 81
Part white rap, part alternative, part pop, and part rock, the Bumblebeez grabbed a hold of me with "Pony Ride," and didn't let go.
This group does a marvelous job of moving seamlessly be
- Brother Love
- Killer grooves, catchy riffs, edgy vocals with oh-so-just-right layered harmonies, and a drive that will move even YOU out of your chair, Brother Love's initial release is what rock and roll should be
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Starts Selling iPhone 3G Online
Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 8:43 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple has finally started selling the iPhone 3G through its own online store, only weeks before the World Wide Developers Conference where many expect the next generation model will be introduced.
Apple sold the first generation iPhone online but dropped the practice when the iPhone 3G was released, requiring customers to purchase the combination iPod and smartphone in a retail location.
The online purchase offer is open only to new customers, so current iPhone owners still need to go into a physical store to buy a new handheld.
Apple senior vice president of World Wide Product Marketing, Phil Schiller, will be delivering the keynote presentation at the company's World Wide Developers Conference on June 8 and is expected to introduce updated iPhone models. If so, adding online sales could be a move to help clear out current inventory before the next iPhone is launched.
[Thanks to Engadget for the heads up.]
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked