- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
Black Sabbath, The White Stripes, The Stooges. There aren't many bands worth their salt that want to be compared to other bands, but when I listen to Wolfmother's self-titled American debut, I can
- Prefuse 73
- It's an album about a breakup, done with beats instead of mopey lyrics. But the beats are raw, and the emotions are there, even if there aren't many words on top of it. While possibly not Scott Herren
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
U2's latest entry is a mostly underwhelming collection of songs that does very little to sound any different from its equally pedestrian predecessor, 2000's "All That You Can't Leave Behind." While
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Starts Selling iPhone 3G Online
Thursday, May 14th, 2009 at 8:43 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple has finally started selling the iPhone 3G through its own online store, only weeks before the World Wide Developers Conference where many expect the next generation model will be introduced.
Apple sold the first generation iPhone online but dropped the practice when the iPhone 3G was released, requiring customers to purchase the combination iPod and smartphone in a retail location.
The online purchase offer is open only to new customers, so current iPhone owners still need to go into a physical store to buy a new handheld.
Apple senior vice president of World Wide Product Marketing, Phil Schiller, will be delivering the keynote presentation at the company's World Wide Developers Conference on June 8 and is expected to introduce updated iPhone models. If so, adding online sales could be a move to help clear out current inventory before the next iPhone is launched.
[Thanks to Engadget for the heads up.]
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked