- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Mystics Anonymous
- Mystics Anonymous is the brainchild project of Jeff Steblea, a fantastic songwriter and good friend of mine, as well. In fact, I even played the drums on all but one of the tracks on this album. Jef
- Billy Miles
- Take the voice of a young Billie Holiday and stuff it into a svelte, petite body with the face of an angel, and you have some idea of what it's like to experience the music of Billy Miles in her self-
- Guitar-driven rock out of Australia, Powderfinger has not seen much exposure in the States, but should get a nod for their toe-tapping songs. Building off their previous release, "Internationalist" (
- This quasi-concept album (the only of its kind) from these Vermonters finally showcased their ability to convey a message with a studio album, whereas previously they only succeeded in doing so live.
- Amon Tobin
- The genius is in the beats. Amon Tobin creates fantastic, groovy beats behind beats. "Supermodified" rolls through your expectations of breakbeat music, and turns them up a bit. It's a mellow album, p
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
China Deal Could Push 2.9M iPhones in 2011
Thursday, August 27th, 2009 at 9:15 AM - by Jeff Gamet
The iPhone's already popular status in the smartphone market could see a substantial boost once Apple wraps up negotiations with China's cell service providers. Sandford C. Bernstein & Co analyst Tony Sacconaghi estimated Apple could sell some 2.9 million handsets in the country by the end of 2011, according to the Wall Street Journal.
"Ultimately, it will probably be the fastest-growing overseas market," Mr. Sacconaghi said.
Apple is apparently getting closer to a deal with China Unicom. The cell carrier reportedly agreed to buy five million iPhones from Apple and will get a five-year exclusive deal, although neither company has officially announced an agreement. Apple is also working to resolve a Chinese government requirement prohibiting Wi-Fi support.
Unofficial reports claim China Unicom is preparing for an October iPhone launch. If so, Apple could see iPhone sales climb even higher before the end of the year.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked