- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- The Dresden Dolls
The energetic duet of Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione that make up the Dresden Dolls have created a wonderfully haunting sound in their self-titled album. They have been able to construct an imme
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
- Prefuse 73
- It's an album about a breakup, done with beats instead of mopey lyrics. But the beats are raw, and the emotions are there, even if there aren't many words on top of it. While possibly not Scott Herren
- The Stooges
Another pillar of my musical foundations, The Stooges' first album is one those records whose influence far outweighed its popularity. Like The Velvet Underground & Nico, hordes of people wh
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
When I first got hooked to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, the only place I could get their debut album, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, was through the band's Web site. I listened to the two tracks a
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
China Deal Could Push 2.9M iPhones in 2011
Thursday, August 27th, 2009 at 9:15 AM - by Jeff Gamet
The iPhone's already popular status in the smartphone market could see a substantial boost once Apple wraps up negotiations with China's cell service providers. Sandford C. Bernstein & Co analyst Tony Sacconaghi estimated Apple could sell some 2.9 million handsets in the country by the end of 2011, according to the Wall Street Journal.
"Ultimately, it will probably be the fastest-growing overseas market," Mr. Sacconaghi said.
Apple is apparently getting closer to a deal with China Unicom. The cell carrier reportedly agreed to buy five million iPhones from Apple and will get a five-year exclusive deal, although neither company has officially announced an agreement. Apple is also working to resolve a Chinese government requirement prohibiting Wi-Fi support.
Unofficial reports claim China Unicom is preparing for an October iPhone launch. If so, Apple could see iPhone sales climb even higher before the end of the year.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked