- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
Gimme Fiction by Spoon is a terrific album by an Austin band that I was lucky enough to catch on an Austin radio station during a Christmas visit.
- The Church
Another of my all-time favorites, Priest = Aura is one of those rare albums where every song is simply fantastic, and a testament to how good pop-rock can be.
Each song immediatel
- The Redwalls
- Wow! Perhaps my 5-star rating is simply because the Redwalls are not only new and fresh (none of them older than 22!), or perhaps its because -- despite their ages -- they are able to totally capture
- Aretha Franklin
While she didn't always have the best taste in song selection, Aretha Franklin is a must-study for anyone with interest in the human voice. She has the kind of powerful, recklessly passionate deliv
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
China Deal Could Push 2.9M iPhones in 2011
Thursday, August 27th, 2009 at 9:15 AM - by Jeff Gamet
The iPhone's already popular status in the smartphone market could see a substantial boost once Apple wraps up negotiations with China's cell service providers. Sandford C. Bernstein & Co analyst Tony Sacconaghi estimated Apple could sell some 2.9 million handsets in the country by the end of 2011, according to the Wall Street Journal.
"Ultimately, it will probably be the fastest-growing overseas market," Mr. Sacconaghi said.
Apple is apparently getting closer to a deal with China Unicom. The cell carrier reportedly agreed to buy five million iPhones from Apple and will get a five-year exclusive deal, although neither company has officially announced an agreement. Apple is also working to resolve a Chinese government requirement prohibiting Wi-Fi support.
Unofficial reports claim China Unicom is preparing for an October iPhone launch. If so, Apple could see iPhone sales climb even higher before the end of the year.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked