- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
Pressure Chief, Cake's latest album, didn't immediately grab me. In fact, it took perhaps half a dozen listens before I started truly enjoying it. Any
- The Strokes
The Strokes set the music world on fire with this 2001 album, with headlines declaring that the New York band was here to save Rock and Roll. While the band hasn't made as much of a splash since t
- Brian Eno
- In his first proper solo release since 1996's relatively cold "The Drop," Brian Eno has constructed a whimsical and ecclectic masterpiece which is arguably one of the year's strongest records thus fa
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
iPO Quick Tip
iTunes 8: Fine Tune Podcast Settings
Thursday, September 11th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Managing podcasts with iTunes has been pretty much an all-or-nothing deal because it limits you to setting how often new podcast checks happen and how many episodes to keep for all of the podcasts it watches. That changed with the release of iTunes 8 thanks to its new per-podcast settings feature.
To change how many episodes iTunes downloads and keeps for individual podcasts, do this:
- Select Podcasts from the iTunes Library list.
- Select a podcast from your subscriptions, and then click the Settings button.
- Now use the Podcast Settings dialog to adjust how often iTunes checks for new podcast episodes, how many episodes to download when new ones are available, and how many old episodes to keep.
- Click OK when you are done to close the Podcast Settings dialog.
The Settings button lets you control individual podcast downloads.
Change podcast download settings in the Podcast Settings dialog.
The Podcast Settings dialog lets you fine tune settings for individual podcasts, which is really handy when you want to make sure podcasts that update quickly are checked more often than ones that update more slowly.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked