- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Mel Tormï¿½ & George Shearing
- Of the three men who taught me how to sing, the last was Mel Torme. Apparently, Mel Torme is a joke to anyone more than a decade older than me, a living parody of a Vegas crooner. But I stumbled on th
- The Stooges
Another pillar of my musical foundations, The Stooges' first album is one those records whose influence far outweighed its popularity. Like The Velvet Underground & Nico, hordes of people wh
- Aretha Franklin
While she didn't always have the best taste in song selection, Aretha Franklin is a must-study for anyone with interest in the human voice. She has the kind of powerful, recklessly passionate deliv
- Weather Report
- This is Weather Reports quintessential line-up captured live. Jaco Pastorious and Peter Erskine join Wayne Shorter and, of course, Joe Zawinul to create this masterpiece.
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
iPO Quick Tip
iTunes 8: Fine Tune Podcast Settings
Thursday, September 11th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Managing podcasts with iTunes has been pretty much an all-or-nothing deal because it limits you to setting how often new podcast checks happen and how many episodes to keep for all of the podcasts it watches. That changed with the release of iTunes 8 thanks to its new per-podcast settings feature.
To change how many episodes iTunes downloads and keeps for individual podcasts, do this:
- Select Podcasts from the iTunes Library list.
- Select a podcast from your subscriptions, and then click the Settings button.
- Now use the Podcast Settings dialog to adjust how often iTunes checks for new podcast episodes, how many episodes to download when new ones are available, and how many old episodes to keep.
- Click OK when you are done to close the Podcast Settings dialog.
The Settings button lets you control individual podcast downloads.
Change podcast download settings in the Podcast Settings dialog.
The Podcast Settings dialog lets you fine tune settings for individual podcasts, which is really handy when you want to make sure podcasts that update quickly are checked more often than ones that update more slowly.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked