- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Amon Tobin
- The genius is in the beats. Amon Tobin creates fantastic, groovy beats behind beats. "Supermodified" rolls through your expectations of breakbeat music, and turns them up a bit. It's a mellow album, p
U2's latest entry is a mostly underwhelming collection of songs that does very little to sound any different from its equally pedestrian predecessor, 2000's "All That You Can't Leave Behind." While
- Depeche Mode
Oddly enough, Playing The Angel is a return to form for Depeche Mode, even though it may well be argued that they never truly deviated from their roots in their more recent offerings. In the
Beck is the modern master of the groove, and Guero is merely the latest example of this. From the opening power chords of "E-Pro," to the Pac-Man cuteness of "Girl," to the dirge-like lullab
- Jeff Wayne
- With the new movie adaptation of H.G Wells' classic Sci Fi invasion tale, War of the Worlds, currently on theater screens everywhere, there's new interest in Jeff Wayne's rock opera version, and it is
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
iPO Quick Tip
iTunes 8: Fine Tune Podcast Settings
Thursday, September 11th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Managing podcasts with iTunes has been pretty much an all-or-nothing deal because it limits you to setting how often new podcast checks happen and how many episodes to keep for all of the podcasts it watches. That changed with the release of iTunes 8 thanks to its new per-podcast settings feature.
To change how many episodes iTunes downloads and keeps for individual podcasts, do this:
- Select Podcasts from the iTunes Library list.
- Select a podcast from your subscriptions, and then click the Settings button.
- Now use the Podcast Settings dialog to adjust how often iTunes checks for new podcast episodes, how many episodes to download when new ones are available, and how many old episodes to keep.
- Click OK when you are done to close the Podcast Settings dialog.
The Settings button lets you control individual podcast downloads.
Change podcast download settings in the Podcast Settings dialog.
The Podcast Settings dialog lets you fine tune settings for individual podcasts, which is really handy when you want to make sure podcasts that update quickly are checked more often than ones that update more slowly.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked