- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Various Artists
Most musical episodes of TV shows frankly stink. They are usually little more than ill-conceived vehicles intended to let the stars show off what musical talent they have. Once More, With Feeling,
- Miles Davis
- The jazz album to end all jazz albums. Miles Davis and John Coltrane and Cannonball Adderly and the list goes on. The who's who of who's who in jazz have assembled for this monumental record. Get this
- Asylum Street Spankers
The Asylum Street Spankers are...well...The Spankers. Hailing from Austin, where I saw them live dozens of times, the band played entirely acousti
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Man Charged with Fraud for Stealing 9,000 iPods
Friday, March 20th, 2009 at 11:03 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Nicholas Woodhams found himself on the wrong side of the law after being hit with fraud and money laundering charges for tricking Apple into sending him over 9,000 iPod shuffles through the company's warranty repair program.
Mr. Woodhams allegedly used trial and error when entering shuffle serial numbers into Apple's system to get replacements for what the company thought were defective iPods. He then sold the illegally obtained shuffles for US$49 each, according to Forbes.
Mr. Woodhams' lawyer, Randall Levine, said that his client is cooperating with the court and is "negotiating a resolution." His legal headaches won't, however, end once the criminal charges are resolved. Mr. Woodhams is still facing a lawsuit Apple filed against him in 2008, and Apple's legal team isn't likely to take the case lightly.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked