- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Arctic Monkeys
Get on your dancing shoes
You sexy little swine
- Nine Inch Nails
In the sprawling post-A&R rock and roll world, there are two camps: the Beatles and the Stones. The Beatles are the artists that like to explore, evolve, and change styles. The Stones are the artis
- Brother Love
- Killer grooves, catchy riffs, edgy vocals with oh-so-just-right layered harmonies, and a drive that will move even YOU out of your chair, Brother Love's initial release is what rock and roll should be
- Boards of Canada
- This one will haunt you. From the first notes to the last, their sound surrounds you. BOC has put out a fantastic catalogue, and this album is a great starting point for a new listener. Jump straight
U2's latest entry is a mostly underwhelming collection of songs that does very little to sound any different from its equally pedestrian predecessor, 2000's "All That You Can't Leave Behind." While
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Palm Pre Plays Nice with iTunes
Thursday, May 28th, 2009 at 10:42 AM - by Jeff Gamet
The Pre smartphone is Palm's answer to the iPhone and it's no surprise that it the devices share many similar features, but built-in iTunes support may be one shared feature Apple didn't expect. Unlike other non-iPod devices, the Palm Pre doesn't need any special software add-ons to automatically sync music with Apple's iTunes application, according to Forbes.
This surprise feature means Pre users can purchase and download music from the iTunes Store and sync it just like any iPod or iPhone user does. How well Apple takes the news, however, remains to be seen since the company may not be please that a non-iPod device works with its software out of the box.
Company COO Tim Cook said that Apple will do whatever it takes to protect its intellectual property when asked about whether or not Apple saw the Pre as iPhone competition. Should Apple decide that the Pre's iTunes support crosses the line, it could take Palm to court, or simply change iTunes to block Pre syncing.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked