- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Revolting Cocks
It's hard to believe it's been more than a decade since Ministry founder and front man Al Jourgensen's side project Revolting Cocks released any new material. 2006 brings us Cocked and Loaded
- Jason Robert Brown
- The soundtrack to this moving off-broadway musical is heart moving. The lyrics follow a couple in a relationship for five years, one point of view going forward in time, and the other tracing time fr
- Prefuse 73
- It's an album about a breakup, done with beats instead of mopey lyrics. But the beats are raw, and the emotions are there, even if there aren't many words on top of it. While possibly not Scott Herren
- Modern Lovers
This timeless masterpiece is little known, but it has inspired almost as many bands as The Modern Lovers' own inspiration -- and only slightly better known -- The Velvet Underground & Nico.
- Depeche Mode
Oddly enough, Playing The Angel is a return to form for Depeche Mode, even though it may well be argued that they never truly deviated from their roots in their more recent offerings. In the
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
EarJams Turn Apple Earphones into In-Ear Headphones
Monday, July 11th, 2005 at 1:00 AM - by Bryan Chaffin
The earphones Apple includes with its iPods aren't bad, but they aren't exactly good, either. Griffin Technology's EarJams are a surprisingly ingenious way to change that, however, and they do so inexpensively.
The problem with Apple's earphones are twofold: Fidelity is low, and the darned things won't stay in your ears very well (good luck trying to get them to stay after you lose the foam covers Apple includes). EarJams address both issues by clipping onto the business end of your Apple earphones and converting them into in-ear headphones. The result is much greater low-end response, higher over-all sound quality, and a snug fit that will resist falling out of your ears!
EarJams will not magically turn your earphones into the equivalent of substantially more expensive in-ear headphones, but for US$14.99 ($7.12 - Amazon), you simply cannot get more audio bang for the buck. Better yet, that price includes a carrying case that holds both the EarJams and your earphones.
Just The Facts
Pros:Provides a much greater audio response, especially at the low end, with Apple's earphones, while also offering a snugger fit.
Cons:Not intended for hardcore audiophiles.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked