- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Brother Love
- Killer grooves, catchy riffs, edgy vocals with oh-so-just-right layered harmonies, and a drive that will move even YOU out of your chair, Brother Love's initial release is what rock and roll should be
- Belle & Sebastian
The Life Pursuit is a sort of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. You get Belle & Sebastian's peanut butter (its wistful, often irresistible pop) dipped in a 'Have A Nice Day!' and glam 70s chocol
- Various Artists
Most musical episodes of TV shows frankly stink. They are usually little more than ill-conceived vehicles intended to let the stars show off what musical talent they have. Once More, With Feeling,
- Secret Machines
The Secret Machines' inaugural album, Now Here is Nowhere is both old and new in its sonic assault. The trio's surprisingly big sound evokes Pink Floyd (without ever sounding like any Pink
- Boards of Canada
- This one will haunt you. From the first notes to the last, their sound surrounds you. BOC has put out a fantastic catalogue, and this album is a great starting point for a new listener. Jump straight
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
SingTel Announces Singapore iPhone Deal
Sunday, May 11th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Asias SingTel announced on Monday that it has signed an iPhone deal with Apple, just as other companies have over the past two weeks. The carrier will offer the iPhone in Singapore, India, the Philippines and Australia later in 2008.
Following the lead of America Movil, Vodafone, and Rogers, SingTel did not state when Apples combination iPod and smart phone would be available, but it did reveal that it will offer the iPhone through its international providers that include Bharti Airtel, Globe, and Optus.
Various cell carriers over the past few weeks have announced deals with Apple that will bring the iPhone to over 20 new markets around the world. Currently, the iPhone is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany and Austria. The company plans to sell 10 million units by the end of 2008.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked