- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
Dropping like a bomb on some of the blah musical offerings of her contemporaries, Haunted was one of the best albums of 2000, obliterating the competition.
Ostensibly a tie-in to her brot
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
- The Damned
- Punk rock is mostly associated with three chords and a bad attitude, but the Damned were one of the few bands of the era bent on bringing musicianship and a good sense of humor to the scene. And while
For those of you who don't know, Chicago didn't always suck, and everyone in the band didn't always play a keyboard. When the band started off they were pioneers of rock and jazz fusion, and guita
Go Away White is an album I've been waiting more than 20 years to hear, and the good news is that it was worth the wait. The latest -- and last, no...for real this time -- album from
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Announces Peer-to-Peer Connectivity for iPhone App
Tuesday, March 17th, 2009 at 2:16 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
Apple announced Tuesday that iPhone Software 3.0 will include the ability for two iPhones or iPod touches to connect directly to other iPhones/iPod touches running the same app. This feature will allow games to offer head-to-head gameplay, or allow to users to quickly exchange contact information.
"With the new APIs, you can bring up a standard system panel which finds other touches or iPhones which are in the same app," Apple executive Scott Forstall said, according to an Engadget report. "You form an IP connection, and you can game together. This will automatically discover running apps, wirelessly over Blutetooth."
The technology is based on Bonjour, the network discovery platform built into Mac OS X and (iPhone runs on a tailored version of Mac OS X called simply OS X), and users will be able to discover each other other through a system panel.
As alluded to above, the API will be open to any application, not just games, though initially we are likely to see an explosion of games offering the feature.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked