- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Belle & Sebastian
The Life Pursuit is a sort of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. You get Belle & Sebastian's peanut butter (its wistful, often irresistible pop) dipped in a 'Have A Nice Day!' and glam 70s chocol
- Jesus Jones
When you think of Jesus Jones, chances are you can't remember them at all, or you vaguely remember "Right Here, Right Now" because it has been use
- Prefuse 73
- It's an album about a breakup, done with beats instead of mopey lyrics. But the beats are raw, and the emotions are there, even if there aren't many words on top of it. While possibly not Scott Herren
- Revolting Cocks
It's hard to believe it's been more than a decade since Ministry founder and front man Al Jourgensen's side project Revolting Cocks released any new material. 2006 brings us Cocked and Loaded
- Jason Robert Brown
- The soundtrack to this moving off-broadway musical is heart moving. The lyrics follow a couple in a relationship for five years, one point of view going forward in time, and the other tracing time fr
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Announces Peer-to-Peer Connectivity for iPhone App
Tuesday, March 17th, 2009 at 2:16 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
Apple announced Tuesday that iPhone Software 3.0 will include the ability for two iPhones or iPod touches to connect directly to other iPhones/iPod touches running the same app. This feature will allow games to offer head-to-head gameplay, or allow to users to quickly exchange contact information.
"With the new APIs, you can bring up a standard system panel which finds other touches or iPhones which are in the same app," Apple executive Scott Forstall said, according to an Engadget report. "You form an IP connection, and you can game together. This will automatically discover running apps, wirelessly over Blutetooth."
The technology is based on Bonjour, the network discovery platform built into Mac OS X and (iPhone runs on a tailored version of Mac OS X called simply OS X), and users will be able to discover each other other through a system panel.
As alluded to above, the API will be open to any application, not just games, though initially we are likely to see an explosion of games offering the feature.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked