- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
- The Who
Quadrophenia is everything that Tommy wanted to be, a rock opera that told a story, but one where every song could still stand alone. It was also Pete Townshend's farewell tribute to the Mod
- Brian Eno
- In his first proper solo release since 1996's relatively cold "The Drop," Brian Eno has constructed a whimsical and ecclectic masterpiece which is arguably one of the year's strongest records thus fa
- Secret Machines
The Secret Machines' inaugural album, Now Here is Nowhere is both old and new in its sonic assault. The trio's surprisingly big sound evokes Pink Floyd (without ever sounding like any Pink
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple, Verizon Talking iPhone Deal
Monday, April 27th, 2009 at 9:21 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple and Verizon may be in discussions to swing a deal to bring the iPhone to the AT&T competitor. Unnamed sources close to the negotiations have claimed that not only are the companies in talks, but that Apple is apparently willing to make a CMDA version of its combination iPod and smartphone just for Verizon's network, according to USA Today.
The iPhone has been available exclusively on AT&T's network in the U.S. since its launch and isn't available with the CMDA technology Verizon currently uses on its network. AT&T is also negotiating with Apple in hopes of extending its exclusive deal beyond 2010.
With Verizon apparently throwing its hat into the iPhone ring, negotiations for iPhone deals could prove to be heated -- and Apple will likely be in the driver's seat.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked