- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Billy Miles
- Take the voice of a young Billie Holiday and stuff it into a svelte, petite body with the face of an angel, and you have some idea of what it's like to experience the music of Billy Miles in her self-
Dropping like a bomb on some of the blah musical offerings of her contemporaries, Haunted was one of the best albums of 2000, obliterating the competition.
Ostensibly a tie-in to her brot
Go Away White is an album I've been waiting more than 20 years to hear, and the good news is that it was worth the wait. The latest -- and last, no...for real this time -- album from
- Led Zeppelin
- This album bears every flavor of genius from the five records that came before. It is, I believe, the band's finest. With Physical Graffiti, Zep came raging back to their musical home territory -- har
- Nine Inch Nails
- For years I wanted to make music that sounded like something between Love and Rockets and Ministry. In 1989, Trent Reznor beat me to it with this genre-defining album, and it smacked me upside the hea
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple, Verizon Talking iPhone Deal
Monday, April 27th, 2009 at 9:21 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple and Verizon may be in discussions to swing a deal to bring the iPhone to the AT&T competitor. Unnamed sources close to the negotiations have claimed that not only are the companies in talks, but that Apple is apparently willing to make a CMDA version of its combination iPod and smartphone just for Verizon's network, according to USA Today.
The iPhone has been available exclusively on AT&T's network in the U.S. since its launch and isn't available with the CMDA technology Verizon currently uses on its network. AT&T is also negotiating with Apple in hopes of extending its exclusive deal beyond 2010.
With Verizon apparently throwing its hat into the iPhone ring, negotiations for iPhone deals could prove to be heated -- and Apple will likely be in the driver's seat.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked