- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
Black Sabbath, The White Stripes, The Stooges. There aren't many bands worth their salt that want to be compared to other bands, but when I listen to Wolfmother's self-titled American debut, I can
- Amon Tobin
- The genius is in the beats. Amon Tobin creates fantastic, groovy beats behind beats. "Supermodified" rolls through your expectations of breakbeat music, and turns them up a bit. It's a mellow album, p
- Various Artists
Most musical episodes of TV shows frankly stink. They are usually little more than ill-conceived vehicles intended to let the stars show off what musical talent they have. Once More, With Feeling,
- Guitar-driven rock out of Australia, Powderfinger has not seen much exposure in the States, but should get a nod for their toe-tapping songs. Building off their previous release, "Internationalist" (
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple, Verizon Talking iPhone Deal
Monday, April 27th, 2009 at 9:21 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple and Verizon may be in discussions to swing a deal to bring the iPhone to the AT&T competitor. Unnamed sources close to the negotiations have claimed that not only are the companies in talks, but that Apple is apparently willing to make a CMDA version of its combination iPod and smartphone just for Verizon's network, according to USA Today.
The iPhone has been available exclusively on AT&T's network in the U.S. since its launch and isn't available with the CMDA technology Verizon currently uses on its network. AT&T is also negotiating with Apple in hopes of extending its exclusive deal beyond 2010.
With Verizon apparently throwing its hat into the iPhone ring, negotiations for iPhone deals could prove to be heated -- and Apple will likely be in the driver's seat.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked