- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Nine Inch Nails
In the sprawling post-A&R rock and roll world, there are two camps: the Beatles and the Stones. The Beatles are the artists that like to explore, evolve, and change styles. The Stones are the artis
- Congo Norvell
Very few albums manage to capture snapshots of a quality of life in the manner that Congo Norvell's sophomore record, "Abnormals Anonymous," does.
Comparisons to the Velvet Underground are
- The Church
Another of my all-time favorites, Priest = Aura is one of those rare albums where every song is simply fantastic, and a testament to how good pop-rock can be.
Each song immediatel
- Death Cab for Cutie
With the introduction of Plans, Death Cab for Cutie became a new addition to many user's Artist list after the single "Soul Meets Body" became a hit on iTunes. Offering a fresh alternativ
Pressure Chief, Cake's latest album, didn't immediately grab me. In fact, it took perhaps half a dozen listens before I started truly enjoying it. Any
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Qik Goes Official, Comes to the App Store
Thursday, August 13th, 2009 at 6:40 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Qik's self-named video application for the iPhone 3GS finally appeared on Apple's App Store on Thursday, laying claim to the title of first third party app to support all-in-one video capture and sharing. The app was previously available only as an unapproved application to iPhone owners that took the time to "jailbreak" their combination iPod and smartphone.
Qik requires an iPhone 3GS and supports video with audio capture, along with uploading and sharing videos to an online Qik account. The app can tag videos with your current location, supports landscape and portrait orientation when recording, and sharing content to blogs, YouTube, Facebook, and more. Videos, however, can only be uploaded over Wi-Fi networks.
Qik has submitted a version of the app that supports the iPhone 3G and is awaiting Apple's approval. Qik for the iPhone 3GS is free and available for download at Apple's iTunes-based App Store.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked