- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Ray LaMontagne
At first, Ray LaMontagne might strike you as just another breathy-voiced knockoff of folk/rock guitarists like John Mayer and Jack Johnson. But he's actually got a better voice than either, he tell
- This quasi-concept album (the only of its kind) from these Vermonters finally showcased their ability to convey a message with a studio album, whereas previously they only succeeded in doing so live.
Black Sabbath, The White Stripes, The Stooges. There aren't many bands worth their salt that want to be compared to other bands, but when I listen to Wolfmother's self-titled American debut, I can
- David Bowie
The companion CD to a BBC television concert, BBC Radio Theatre has some of the best renditions of many of Bowie's best songs throughout his career. "I'm Afraid of Americans" is substantial
Pressure Chief, Cake's latest album, didn't immediately grab me. In fact, it took perhaps half a dozen listens before I started truly enjoying it. Any
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Web Site Sues Apple Over Take Down Notice
Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 at 9:31 AM - by Jeff Gamet
OdioWorks was hit with a notice from Apple demanding it remove iPod and iPhone-related information from its Web site over copyright and Digital Millenium Copyright issues, and now the company is fighting back by suing Apple. OdioWorks -- with some help from the Electronic Frontier Foundation -- is claiming that the content on its site didn't infringe on Apple's copyrights, nor did it violate the DMCA.
Information on a OdioWorks-hosted forum called BluWiki apparently described how to use an iPhone or iPod with music and movie management applications other than iTunes. The company replaced the forum entry, which was titled "Ipodhash," with a notice that they had been asked to remove it after receiving the request from Apple's legal team on December 17, 2008.
OdioWorks and the EFF filed the lawsuit in U.S. District Court on April 27 with an assertion that the forum entries did not violate Apple's copyrights or the DMCA. The suit is asking for attorney fees and costs along with "any relief the Court deems just and proper."
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked