- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
For those of you who don't know, Chicago didn't always suck, and everyone in the band didn't always play a keyboard. When the band started off they were pioneers of rock and jazz fusion, and guita
- The Stooges
Another pillar of my musical foundations, The Stooges' first album is one those records whose influence far outweighed its popularity. Like The Velvet Underground & Nico, hordes of people wh
- Pink Floyd
- Okay, someone had to say it, and though others on the iPO staff are more qualified to review this album, I decided the time was now. This is the quintessential concept album. Though others came before
- Mel Tormï¿½ & George Shearing
- Of the three men who taught me how to sing, the last was Mel Torme. Apparently, Mel Torme is a joke to anyone more than a decade older than me, a living parody of a Vegas crooner. But I stumbled on th
- Modern Lovers
This timeless masterpiece is little known, but it has inspired almost as many bands as The Modern Lovers' own inspiration -- and only slightly better known -- The Velvet Underground & Nico.
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Palm Fights Back, Re-enables Pre iTunes Syncing
Friday, July 24th, 2009 at 8:12 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple killed the Palm Pre's ability to synchronize music with iTunes, so Palm kicked back on Thursday by releasing a webOS update for the smartphone that re-enables the feature.
Palm touted iTunes sync support as a Pre feature when the smartphone launched. Apple, however, has worked to keep its iTunes/iPod ecosystem closed and shortly after the Pre hit store shelves released iTunes 8.2.1 with an updated system for verifying that connected devices are iPods or iPhones.
Palm isn't saying how it managed to work around the built-in system iTunes uses to verify it is talking to an iPod or iPhone, but it seems likely that the Pre is somehow identifying itself to iTunes as an Apple device.
Whether or not Apple releases yet another iTunes update that breaks Pre syncing remains to be seen, but for now it seems clear that Palm intends to keep its link with iTunes working.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked