- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
Mike Patton may well be one of the hardest working men in showbiz these days, and his latest with Fantômas underscores just about how far out he is willing to travel.
- Depeche Mode
Oddly enough, Playing The Angel is a return to form for Depeche Mode, even though it may well be argued that they never truly deviated from their roots in their more recent offerings. In the
- Asylum Street Spankers
The Asylum Street Spankers are...well...The Spankers. Hailing from Austin, where I saw them live dozens of times, the band played entirely acousti
- Weather Report
- This is Weather Reports quintessential line-up captured live. Jaco Pastorious and Peter Erskine join Wayne Shorter and, of course, Joe Zawinul to create this masterpiece.
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Palm Fights Back, Re-enables Pre iTunes Syncing
Friday, July 24th, 2009 at 8:12 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple killed the Palm Pre's ability to synchronize music with iTunes, so Palm kicked back on Thursday by releasing a webOS update for the smartphone that re-enables the feature.
Palm touted iTunes sync support as a Pre feature when the smartphone launched. Apple, however, has worked to keep its iTunes/iPod ecosystem closed and shortly after the Pre hit store shelves released iTunes 8.2.1 with an updated system for verifying that connected devices are iPods or iPhones.
Palm isn't saying how it managed to work around the built-in system iTunes uses to verify it is talking to an iPod or iPhone, but it seems likely that the Pre is somehow identifying itself to iTunes as an Apple device.
Whether or not Apple releases yet another iTunes update that breaks Pre syncing remains to be seen, but for now it seems clear that Palm intends to keep its link with iTunes working.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked