- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Barenaked Ladies
- These guys know how to put on a live show, and whomever recorded this knows how to capture one. Rock Spectacle is one of the warmest-sounding recordings I've ever heard, and totally fills a room at a
- Brian Eno
- In his first proper solo release since 1996's relatively cold "The Drop," Brian Eno has constructed a whimsical and ecclectic masterpiece which is arguably one of the year's strongest records thus fa
- Alanis Morissette
- Ten years after the original release, comes the traditional celebratory acoustic re-recording. The album has held up remarkably well. While it is not as meaningful to me as it was when I was sixteen,
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
- Miles Davis
- The jazz album to end all jazz albums. Miles Davis and John Coltrane and Cannonball Adderly and the list goes on. The who's who of who's who in jazz have assembled for this monumental record. Get this
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Palm Fights Back, Re-enables Pre iTunes Syncing
Friday, July 24th, 2009 at 8:12 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple killed the Palm Pre's ability to synchronize music with iTunes, so Palm kicked back on Thursday by releasing a webOS update for the smartphone that re-enables the feature.
Palm touted iTunes sync support as a Pre feature when the smartphone launched. Apple, however, has worked to keep its iTunes/iPod ecosystem closed and shortly after the Pre hit store shelves released iTunes 8.2.1 with an updated system for verifying that connected devices are iPods or iPhones.
Palm isn't saying how it managed to work around the built-in system iTunes uses to verify it is talking to an iPod or iPhone, but it seems likely that the Pre is somehow identifying itself to iTunes as an Apple device.
Whether or not Apple releases yet another iTunes update that breaks Pre syncing remains to be seen, but for now it seems clear that Palm intends to keep its link with iTunes working.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked