- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
- Alanis Morissette
- Ten years after the original release, comes the traditional celebratory acoustic re-recording. The album has held up remarkably well. While it is not as meaningful to me as it was when I was sixteen,
- The Who
Quadrophenia is everything that Tommy wanted to be, a rock opera that told a story, but one where every song could still stand alone. It was also Pete Townshend's farewell tribute to the Mod
Mike Patton may well be one of the hardest working men in showbiz these days, and his latest with Fantômas underscores just about how far out he is willing to travel.
- Boards of Canada
- This one will haunt you. From the first notes to the last, their sound surrounds you. BOC has put out a fantastic catalogue, and this album is a great starting point for a new listener. Jump straight
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Palm Fights Back, Re-enables Pre iTunes Syncing
Friday, July 24th, 2009 at 8:12 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple killed the Palm Pre's ability to synchronize music with iTunes, so Palm kicked back on Thursday by releasing a webOS update for the smartphone that re-enables the feature.
Palm touted iTunes sync support as a Pre feature when the smartphone launched. Apple, however, has worked to keep its iTunes/iPod ecosystem closed and shortly after the Pre hit store shelves released iTunes 8.2.1 with an updated system for verifying that connected devices are iPods or iPhones.
Palm isn't saying how it managed to work around the built-in system iTunes uses to verify it is talking to an iPod or iPhone, but it seems likely that the Pre is somehow identifying itself to iTunes as an Apple device.
Whether or not Apple releases yet another iTunes update that breaks Pre syncing remains to be seen, but for now it seems clear that Palm intends to keep its link with iTunes working.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked