- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
Pressure Chief, Cake's latest album, didn't immediately grab me. In fact, it took perhaps half a dozen listens before I started truly enjoying it. Any
- The second and final album from this power-pop group makes me wish Jellyfish had been able to make just one more record together. The album is best enjoyed as a whole piece, flowing from one track to
- Harvey Danger
The sophomore effort from Harvey Danger, I was really looking forward to this followup to "Where Have All the Merrymakers Gone?" Unfortunately, "King James Version" failed to deliver any of the bri
U2's latest entry is a mostly underwhelming collection of songs that does very little to sound any different from its equally pedestrian predecessor, 2000's "All That You Can't Leave Behind." While
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple to Launch iPhone Software 3.0 in Summer 2009, Beta SDK Available Now
Tuesday, March 17th, 2009 at 3:56 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
Apple announced Tuesday that it will be release iPhone Software 3.0 at an unspecified point in the summer of 2009, and that a beta version of the Software Development Kit (SDK) for the new OS is available immediately.
"The new iPhone OS 3.0 is a major software release packed with incredible new features and innovations for iPhone customers and developers alike. It will keep us years ahead of the competition," Philip Schiller, Apple senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing, said in a statement.
iPodObserver.com has been covering specific aspects of the update throughout the day, and you can read more about those features in the following articles:
- Apple Adds Landscape Mail, Text & Notes
- Apple (Finally) Adds MMS Texting to iPhone
- Apple Announces Copy/Paste for iPhone 3.0
- Apple to Allow iPhone Apps to Talk to Third Party Hardware
- Apple Announces Peer-to-Peer Connectivity for iPhone App
- Apple Announces In-App Subscription Model for iPhone App
- Apple Claims 800 Million Downloads at iPhone App Store
iPhone Software 3.0 will be available in the Summer of 2009, and will be free to iPhone users. As with other iPhone Software updates, iPod touch users will be required to purchase the upgrade, this one at a price of US$9.95.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked